2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've flip flopped a little bit on weather I'm Silva out or not, right now I'm leaning towards Silva in ether so slightly.

If we beat Norwich at home, 17 points gives us enough points to take on Decembers games without crippling pressure, If we pick up a win and an odd draw from that run we are Mid Table at Christmas and could kick on to challenge top 6.
This.

I think Silva does have a plan, and a way he wants us to play, and is sticking to it. I know loads will disagree but I think we are not far off that plan working and I think the players can see that. Our bad luck with VAR, individual mistakes as well as the striker vacuum, have had some impact on our league position. At the same, football is a results based business so things need to click soon or he needs to change his approach before it is too late!

Edit: I don't feel the 'this guy is clueless' way I did about Koeman and Martinez at the end. I still think he's terrible at substitutions though lol

I've flip flopped a little bit on weather I'm Silva out or not, right now I'm leaning towards Silva in ether so slightly.

If we beat Norwich at home, 17 points gives us enough points to take on Decembers games without crippling pressure, If we pick up a win and an odd draw from that run we are Mid Table at Christmas and could kick on to challenge top 6.

I don't know about that mate. If we beat Norwich that would mean we have 17 points from a possible 39 points, that for me means we do go into December's fixtures under crippling pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.