Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
I think the question is asked every day to the mods why the [Poor language removed] is this [Poor language removed] tosser allowed to post on an Everton forum when he's obviously a Kopite? No problem if he was honest about his true allegiance but his condescending posts have become [Poor language removed] tiresome.

Oh yeah I've stuck a couple of naughty words in!!!!! Deliberately.

If you’re going to take a ban, do it with style !

I think the question is asked every day to the mods why the [Poor language removed] is this [Poor language removed] tosser allowed to post on an Everton forum when he's obviously a Kopite? No problem if he was honest about his true allegiance but his condescending posts have become [Poor language removed] tiresome.

Oh yeah I've stuck a couple of naughty words in!!!!! Deliberately.
Dilly Dilly

This place is crawling with them.

Backseat moderation
Dilly Dilly

This place is crawling with them.
The silence from the mods is deafening regarding this particular member who has masqueraded as a blue for far too long. I've got many mates who are Kopites but they don't walk into the pub pretending to be a blue and wind me up.
So once again I'll ask the mods why he's still allowed to post here?

Backseat moderation
The silence from the mods is deafening regarding this particular member who has masqueraded as a blue for far too long. I've got many mates who are Kopites but they don't walk into the pub pretending to be a blue and wind me up.

This is a good point that deserves at least an answer mods.
We keep being told "leave the moderating to us" or "use the appropriate report function" which is fair enough, but I have reported the blatant wummery from @havrey0123 on several occasions and I simply can't believe that I'm the only one to do so.

He has a reaction score of MINUS 1,419 for Gods sake.
@AndyC ?
@Bruce Wayne ?

EDIT- He's far from the only one, but by far the most annoying

I'm not going to laud Kenwright as some sort of messiah, or as he likes to be known, the "worlds biggest evertonian" (TM) but we were actually in a better place as a club when he was in charge.

I don't mean this as a particular positive for a Kenwright, but it's damning for Moshiri.

We are in a much better as a place as a club under Moshiri, we are much better financially, if you look at the community buildings we’ve bought and the work in the community etc. Our ground looks more attractive. Moshiri hasn’t failed in any ground moves. No underhand loans.

We are in a much worse position on the pitch under Moshiri, but that’s down to the managers he’s brought in.

I agree mate. The last thing I would do if roles were reversed is open an account on RAWK, it's a bit freaky if you ask me.