2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He set himself a target of 7 goals.

He was always a risk in regards to how he adapts to the league and living/weather conditions of England.

Hopefully he just needs a season to aclimatise. Not ideal, but this is another season of transition with the 1st choice midfield obliterated with injury.

If that allows the likes of Holgate/Davies to re-establish themselves then it isn't all a lost exercise for the future.

Supposedly Chelsea have said they will let him go for £5m in January.
Giroud isn't getting into the Chelsea XI before Mount and Batshuay, so I'm not sure if going for him would be that much of a sensible option - past it.

Kean shouldn't be thrown on the heap yet either; yes, his exclusion was peculiar yesterday, but I feel that (as usual) people are jumping to conclusions.

We need to give him time. Tammy Abraham is a different player to the one that struggled at Swansea. We’ll regret it if we sell him

We can not afford to sell him - I would consider a loan move to another prem club /championship club providing we brought in a proven CF in january - give the lad the 2nd half of the season to play week in week out and get adjusted to the english game as the current fella isnt willing to give him a chance it seems.

He aint developing sat in the stands every week getting 10 minutes here and there.

We can not afford to sell him - I would consider a loan move to another prem club /championship club providing we brought in a proven CF in january - give the lad the 2nd half of the season to play week in week out and get adjusted to the english game as the current fella isnt willing to give him a chance it seems.

He aint developing sat in the stands every week getting 10 minutes here and there.

That is down to Silva not giving a decent chance but there again what chances does he give to any of the young academy players.

Status
Not open for further replies.