2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Tommy D is playing very well at the moment and it is great to see it. His biggest attribute, however,, is that when he is having a poor game, he doesn’t, unlike most of our other cowards, go hiding. When Tom was having poor spells, which is quite normal for an emerging youngster, I was struck by the fact that he kept looking for the ball.
We need more with Tom’s attitude around the team, too many bottlers in this squad.

Looks quicker and sharper. Also looks a lot more confident. People say he has always had the balls to try things and that´s true but recently it felt like he wasn´t doing it with any conviction. That´s definitely changed now, his forward passes are coming off and it´s helping the team.

So, so important he continues to improve now. We are crying out for a player of his ilk to consistently perform in the middle of the park.

Patiently fought his way into the team, you can't really knock it
I'm magnanimous enough to say that I've questioned Tom over the past year or two, but he's certainly upped his performances and is deserving of his applause.

Right now, he is more than imposing himself in games, and he has became someone we can rely on; hopefully, he can continue to improve even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.