Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're second in fortune so far to the RS. Both will come back to Earth. It's a long season.

Sorry mate but it just sounds bitter - same as the RS are doping.

Call a spade a spade- Leicester are having a good season under a semi decent manager.

We are floundering under Voldermort.

The RS are actually a good side.

Doesn't hurt to take the Blue tinted specs off and call it as it is otherwise you enter BAWK territory.

Sorry mate but it just sounds bitter - same as the RS are doping.

Call a spade a spade- Leicester are having a good season under a semi decent manager.

We are floundering under Voldermort.

The RS are actually a good side.

Doesn't hurt to take the Blue tinted specs off and call it as it is otherwise you enter BAWK territory.
No mate it's called looking at more than the scoreline to determine whether a team is playing well or not. It's why I can say despite losing to Sheffield United we aren't worse than Sheffield United. Leicester have been creating chances at a level closer to Crystal Palace and Sheffield United than Spurs and Chelsea yet they're scoring goals like Spurs and Chelsea. Most of the time that doesn't carry through a whole season. They play 38 times and not 9 for a reason. This run might be enough to carry Leicester to 6th or whatever, but it still is very possible it isn't.

The RS have already won 3 or 4 games that were toss ups. City have been the clearly superior side in every match they've won except at Goodison funnily enough. It's completely possible that City catch them.

You're entire thing is basically a fallacy that what is happening will continue to happen and calling me BAWK doesn't change the fact that thinking is pretty silly. There are some things that tend to indicate overperformance and the RS and especially Leicester have some of those traits. Luck can change.

Anyway Everton at Brighton, same XI, same level of testicular fortitude and we should win this comfortably. It was good to see us dominate a game vs Wham and we could do with taking that on the road a time or two.

Dear Ebtun,
Please consider the following prior to thrashing the vermin on Saturday;
1. They are the source of global warming.
2. They invented income tax
3. They called for a Brexit referendum
4. They want to privatise the NHS
5. Donald Trump is a vermin season ticket holder.
6. I don't like them very much
7. They killed Bambi
8. Mussolini was born in Brighton
And they've got a lousy beach.

I can't help but think that the way Man U played the other day is the way we should be playing away.

Two walls on the edge of our own box, hit the opposition on the break with the lightening speed we've got up front.

Can our away form pick up, this is the real test not getting them up for a home game after a losing streak. It's away form that's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.