2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you were doing so well until this (n)
You really would have wanted him sacked if he got us top 4?

It wouldn't have been great to watch but you or anyone else would have asked for a manager delivering that to be sacked.

God forbid if allardyce then won the league the next season you would be singing his name.

Football is about success, not personality contests.

It wouldn't have been great to watch but you or anyone else would have asked for a manager delivering that to be sacked.

God forbid if allardyce then won the league the next season you would be singing his name.

I probably would have wanted Sam sacked if he got top 4.

Top 4 would give us access to so many better managers who would be able to build properly on it.

I probably would have wanted Sam sacked if he got top 4.

Top 4 would give us access to so many better managers who would be able to build properly on it.
Then that is the reason why we won't ever be successful with that mind set.

Jose is a similar defensive set manager but fans would sell their soul to get him here. He has his reputation on success over pretty football for the most part and has earned his stripes as a result.

If allardyce had won us the league last year (as a pure fantasy based scenario) after given the rest of his contract, would you have wanted him sacked? If so then why?

Then that is the reason why we won't ever be successful with that mind set.

Jose is a similar defensive set manager but fans would sell their soul to get him here. He has his reputation on success over pretty football for the most part and has earned his stripes as a result.

If allardyce had won us the league last year (as a pure fantasy based scenario) after given the rest of his contract, would you have wanted him sacked? If so then why?

Cos it would have been a fluke.

Nothing in Sams career suggests he would be able to repeat it.

You cant compare Jose and Sam, simply cos they use the same tactics.

Seeing as how nothing seems to stop your Stekelly self-important ranting and raving every day and you annoyingly don’t appear to be doing anything to get banned from here, maybe you could at least cut out something makes your “contributions” more annoying than most.

most of your comments above are using the very irritating Strawman tactic. Build up something to an extreme that is not true so you can rant and rave and tear it down and, in your own head at least, believe you are some righteous truth-revealing superbloo that is fighting some lone battle amongst the mindless sheep of the general fan base.

if you could stop the attention seeking rapid fire posting for a while and reflect on something you might realize most of the claims you are making about the fan base in the above quotes are not true, and if they are in any way true it’s to WAY less a degree than you claim.

please note most of the fans or a very large amount either want the manager gone or believe he should be gone end of season or as soon as we have a proper replacement. The majority of the rest would prefer give some more time but also have no real conviction he is the man to bring success and if we go another short while losing games will most likely agree he has to be changed. There is probably a very small portion that are fully behind him.

almost Nobody is “fooled” by one win after the crap we’ve been watching. Nobody thinks we are BACK. most comments I see to that effect are extracting the urine out of monotonously dull droning bleating negative posters such as your good self.

almost nobody believes 1 good win/performance excuses 8 crap performances.

NOBODY revels in 1 win in 5

you are not “one of the only ones in here who call it as it is” ( lol lol lol lol :Blink: ) you are saying many things that lots of other posters are saying, including ones who think you are a bell, the only difference is you paint everything in extremes and post the same thing multiple times per day.

im going to be kind and say you probably genuinely do want to discuss and debate the club here and are not simply trolling, and if so then cutting out the dramatic strawman crap would probably reduce the tedium and irritation levels of your posts by 81.48%. This would be a wonderful change for all involved and we could have an cat gif thread in the ale house to celebrate.

you’ll probably ignore the advice though and I’ll just have to go back to mouthing “what a tosser” when I read your posts and clicking the middle finger option every time I see your friend Straw Man popping up again.

have a lovely Sunday and cmon Man U

Alot of self righteousness in that post fella...

Much improved performance and attitude and we got the result.

But if he puts Schiderlein back in for Davies next week I want him gone. I want him to go to finch farm to find his locker in the gutter with Schiderlein inside it.

I don't care what Schiderlein is showing in training, he has consistently shown he can't transport it onto the pitch for an actual match.

He's reached Nyarko territory for me now.

When Schneiderlin is not playing you realise even more how detrimental to the team he is.

He is never ever a top 4 manager.

So no I wouldnt want him anywhere near our club.

Alot of self righteousness in that post fella...

This is how I always picture you when I read your posts. I just thought you should know.

That has got to be a parody post. You’ve pretty much just said that everyone is a flip-flopping sheep who’ve had the wool pulled over their eyes except for you.

Ive taken nothing but abuse for near 18 months on here for having the gaul calling out Silva (before it was popular doing so as yano transition season and all that) despite me providing every shred of evidence possible that he is a dud.

So yes when I see fans think we've turned a corner after 1 win I'll call our fanbase out.

If you dont think fans think we have turned a corner genuinely go read twitter, FB etc its embarassing.

I just dont get carried away - Walcott apparently is a mainstay after 1 good game in 2 years - he'll be back to being a scapegoat next weekend.

I get the need for some positivity after 4 losses on the trot but I just cba with the plazzy "lets hope a corner has been turned" when we said that abar 5 times last season and here we are 13th after 9 relatively easy games City aside who even Wolves and Norwich have beaten this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.