2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. He answered the question: “How many losses in a row does it take to force me into making necessary changes?”

I’m glad we won for once. And he indeed go the lineup right (albeit Schneiderlin would have started if not for injury). But let’s not turn into the insufferable Silva apologists we saw last season ffs. He still has a lot of work to do.

As bad as we’ve been prior to last night, If Silva continues the trend of porking some top sides, we can still enter the top 6 conversation. It’s been wide open. Win some road games, make some comebacks and get this train rolling again. The least I ask of Silva

When I did work,yes my job was in sales and very results driven,if I didn't I was up the road an experience Premier League footballers never experience
Honestly... I don’t believe you mate, sorry.

I’m in sales myself. I’m ok at it, but I know some people who are absolutely brilliant. Never miss a target, loved by their customers, managers and colleagues alike.

Not a single one of them, when answering honestly, would say they give 100% for every minute of every working day.

If you genuinely did, then fair play, but you’re in a very small minority (quite possibly a minority of 1).

lol oh dear Marco has our fans fooled
There isnt any - he just banks on our good home form/crowd to get just enough wins to keep our fanbase/owner who have the ambtions of a Bournemouth these days happy enough to keep him on for another season of inconsistency.
carrying on like a home win against WHU who are apparently crap anyway means the Evv are back when same fans were calling the manager and players all kinds last week - embarrassing.
im one of the only ones on here who call it as it is - the rest flip flop from game to game like some

one home win against West Ham shouldn't excuse 8 God awful games yet apparently it does...
We win one then lose/draw 2 or 3 as thats Marco Silva mate - if you enjoy that knowing deep down you'll never see us qualify for europe or win a trophy sound buzz all you want over a random poster on a football forum.

finally wake the masses up.
Meanwhile we are 13th in the table after easy fixtures and fans are patting themselves on the back - the club from top to bottom is embarassing.

Wins like today should be expected not treated as if we've just tonked kin Liverpool.
Everton talking a big game every pre season > Spending kings ransoms on signings > Finishing mid table

Yet a large portion of our fans revel in it providing they get to witness the occasional 1 win in 5.
He may have pulled the wool over the eyes of the gullible for another couple of weeks but not me.

Seeing as how nothing seems to stop your Stekelly self-important ranting and raving every day and you annoyingly don’t appear to be doing anything to get banned from here, maybe you could at least cut out something makes your “contributions” more annoying than most.

most of your comments above are using the very irritating Strawman tactic. Build up something to an extreme that is not true so you can rant and rave and tear it down and, in your own head at least, believe you are some righteous truth-revealing superbloo that is fighting some lone battle amongst the mindless sheep of the general fan base.

if you could stop the attention seeking rapid fire posting for a while and reflect on something you might realize most of the claims you are making about the fan base in the above quotes are not true, and if they are in any way true it’s to WAY less a degree than you claim.

please note most of the fans or a very large amount either want the manager gone or believe he should be gone end of season or as soon as we have a proper replacement. The majority of the rest would prefer give some more time but also have no real conviction he is the man to bring success and if we go another short while losing games will most likely agree he has to be changed. There is probably a very small portion that are fully behind him.

almost Nobody is “fooled” by one win after the crap we’ve been watching. Nobody thinks we are BACK. most comments I see to that effect are extracting the urine out of monotonously dull droning bleating negative posters such as your good self.

almost nobody believes 1 good win/performance excuses 8 crap performances.

NOBODY revels in 1 win in 5

you are not “one of the only ones in here who call it as it is” ( lol lol lol lol :Blink: ) you are saying many things that lots of other posters are saying, including ones who think you are a bell, the only difference is you paint everything in extremes and post the same thing multiple times per day.

im going to be kind and say you probably genuinely do want to discuss and debate the club here and are not simply trolling, and if so then cutting out the dramatic strawman crap would probably reduce the tedium and irritation levels of your posts by 81.48%. This would be a wonderful change for all involved and we could have an cat gif thread in the ale house to celebrate.

you’ll probably ignore the advice though and I’ll just have to go back to mouthing “what a tosser” when I read your posts and clicking the middle finger option every time I see your friend Straw Man popping up again.

have a lovely Sunday and cmon Man U

Seeing as how nothing seems to stop your Stekelly self-important ranting and raving every day and you annoyingly don’t appear to be doing anything to get banned from here, maybe you could at least cut out something makes your “contributions” more annoying than most.

most of your comments above are using the very irritating Strawman tactic. Build up something to an extreme that is not true so you can rant and rave and tear it down and, in your own head at least, believe you are some righteous truth-revealing superbloo that is fighting some lone battle amongst the mindless sheep of the general fan base.

if you could stop the attention seeking rapid fire posting for a while and reflect on something you might realize most of the claims you are making about the fan base in the above quotes are not true, and if they are in any way true it’s to WAY less a degree than you claim.

please note most of the fans or a very large amount either want the manager gone or believe he should be gone end of season or as soon as we have a proper replacement. The majority of the rest would prefer give some more time but also have no real conviction he is the man to bring success and if we go another short while losing games will most likely agree he has to be changed. There is probably a very small portion that are fully behind him.

almost Nobody is “fooled” by one win after the crap we’ve been watching. Nobody thinks we are BACK. most comments I see to that effect are extracting the urine out of monotonously dull droning bleating negative posters such as your good self.

you are not “one of the only ones in here who call it as it is” ( lol lol lol lol :Blink: ) you are saying many things that lots of other posters are saying, including ones who think you are a bell, the only difference is you paint everything in extremes and post the same thing multiple times per day.

im going to be kind and say you probably genuinely do want to discuss and debate the club here and are not simply trolling, and if so then cutting out the dramatic strawman crap would probably reduce the tedium and irritation levels of your posts by 81.48%. This would be a wonderful change for all involved and we could have an cat gif thread in the ale house to celebrate.

you’ll probably ignore the advice though and I’ll just have to go back to mouthing “what a tosser” when I read your posts and clicking the middle finger option every time I see your friend Straw Man popping up again.

**Applause**

Much improved performance and attitude and we got the result.

But if he puts Schiderlein back in for Davies next week I want him gone. I want him to go to finch farm to find his locker in the gutter with Schiderlein inside it.

I don't care what Schiderlein is showing in training, he has consistently shown he can't transport it onto the pitch for an actual match.

He's reached Nyarko territory for me now.

Rather that than "Brighton away calls for Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin; crab tactics are suitable for the seaside"

Dont get me wrong, theres nobody from yesterday that should be dropped, I firmly believe you retain your place if you play well, but still, blindly just picking the same team, when people arent playing well is the reason we got in a mess in the first place.

Its of course very easy when everybody plays like yesterday.

So Silva has to build on this and use as a platform for us we all know this. Ffs
No

If he is winning then that is the most important thing. If he is losing then his job should come into question.

So if come end of the season he finishes 10th with an average record then we should replace him. If he loses another 4 in a row from now.then we have to replace him.

It's basing it on results and performance rather than knee jerk reactions. If we had lost yesterday, would I have wanted him sacked this week? Absolutely. Because it wouldn't have been one defeat, it would have been 5 in a row. However one win where he changed the team, style and mentality shows progress. As I say it is up to him to continue that or face the backlash for failing.

What about the time Beagrie drove a motor cycle through the plate glass frontage of a hotel in Thailand or somewhere in t’ Far East lol
Best bit of that story is that it wasn’t even the right hotel lol

Marco showed a willingness to try something different yesterday and it paid off. The players seem to back him and I think we’ll get a run going now.

Word.

Yesterday was the first time all season we had performed for 90minutes, apart from that we had played well in like 3 x20 minutes spells at most over the 10 or so games we had played.

Nobody is "fooled", nobody is now saying Silva is Jose, for me hes still got loads of negatives, but if he can keep winning games and move us up the table, aint nobody with any sense gonna complain.

It doesnt mean everything is fine, it simply means we are happy cos we won a game, thats all we want every week, to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.