Lewis Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
For many years the RS has had the ugliest shower of players. I like to think that EFC would maintain a certain level of quality well above this.

Sorry about the double post - first attempt seemed to freeze on the site. Anyway, we should be the beautiful team.

"we play it on the carpet, we play it in the air, whichever way we play it we play it fair and square..""

From watching him play.
Fair enough. I'm not one for spouting information on here (you can check if you wish), so you can choose to believe me or not regarding my claim.

However, all I can say is that he sees himself as a left-back, that's the position where he has also played for the mainstay of his career and wishes to stay there.

Fair enough. I'm not one for spouting information on here (you can check if you wish), so you can choose to believe me or not regarding my claim.

However, all I can say is that he sees himself as a left-back, that's the position where he has also played for the mainstay of his career and wishes to stay there.

Yeh that’s fair if he thinks that. I’d hope not though as his attacking output is Holgate at best.

When I've spoke to him previously he has talked about being a left-back, but the club have angled him towards a centre-back. Where's your information from?

Whats the word on the street Phil?

Dignes deputy next season or 4th choice centre back...?

Or both :eek: ?

He will be gone by the end of the season. Seeing international team mates getting games, a bottle neck in the u23s a manager scared of trusting youth. Cant blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.