2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine if you asked 100 Wigan fans would you take relegation if you won the cup you would get 90% saying yes.
Football is about winning trophies or at least it should be
Getting relegated is fine...if you are Wigan. Swop the top flight for a cup having played more top flight than anyone? Dont think so

Moshiri should have already made his decision.... West Ham result shouldn't change his mind.....

The only reason for Silva surviving this international break should be that the new manager we want isn't available yet and no short term caretaker appointment was suitable either...

If we're still in the bottom 3 in December, than revisit the short term appointment...

If we have to wait till the summer for our new manager, then so be it...we have to stop messing around, the next manager has to finally be the one we can challenge for things with...if the next guy flops like Silva, Koeman and Martinez then we are truly fkd...

Is this fraud still here

Here's what will happen. West Ham will tear us a new one, they're a far better team than us right now, and I mean team.
Brighton will smell blood and fear and beat us.
We will go out of the cup and then its Spurs.

It's a mess

Is this fraud still here

Here's what will happen. West Ham will tear us a new one, they're a far better team than us right now, and I mean team.

It's a mess

7 defeats in a row, blimey. That's definitely something that happens.

Is this fraud still here

It's a mess

I think you need to call somebody because space and time aren't working like they should where you are.

Those games haven't been played yet and you're already dealing in certainties.

It will if he is still here

It gets worse mate. After that it’s Southampton away and Norwich at home who are both battling for points and will smell fear and beat us. Then into December we have Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Arsenal in a row, another 5 defeats there. Then Burnley who will smell fear and shut up shop and do us 1-0, then Newcastle away. 16 consecutive defeats, I can’t believe this.

It gets worse mate. After that it’s Southampton away and Norwich at home who are both battling for points and will smell fear and beat us. Then into December we have Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Arsenal in a row, another 5 defeats there. Then Burnley who will smell fear and shut up shop and do us 1-0, then Newcastle away. 16 consecutive defeats, I can’t believe this.
So you think he should stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.