2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would happily, very happily, accept a thorough thrashing on Saturday if it 100% meant the manager and his staff were all sacked and big changes were made at the club in the weeks that follow.

I can't understand that view, wanting us to get thrashed, let alone beaten.

The best answer is to win the game. And the next. And the next.

Perhaps that's not possible but I'd rather Silva got us out of this mess than start over.

They will do the necessary shortly if he proves unable to do so, we don't need a thrashing to get to that point.

The team that the manager picks against West Ham will be fascinating.
The team sent out against Burnley was a team, in my opinion, sent out not to lose the game and hope to sneak a win.
Unfortunately, I thought the team against Sheffield Utd was not much different.

With each passing game the pressure on the manager increases and his team selection will reflect how he deals with the pressure. A bold attack minded formation or two defensive midfielders again with Sigurdsson ahead of them meaning the centre of the park lacks pace and creativity.

What team would I pick for the manager if he asked , I think it might be
Pickford, Sidibe,Keane,Minna, Digne
Gomes Delph
Iwobi
Richarlison ,DCL,Keane

Seeing as he's deemed it a must win game, he needs to put out an attacking line up...

I genuinely don't get why Richarlison can't be tried in a two up front. Him and Kean both offer something different and it might just work. Hell, everything else that's been tried has failed miserably, so what's one new attempt?

Gomes offers little in an attacking sense so why not tell him to drop deeper and play Sigurdsson (we know he'll be starting, so trying to find a more suitable role for him here) next to him? At least there is some attacking intent in the middle then. Then Iwobi and Bernard can play the wings.

Sidibe and Digne full backs and our only two centre backs starting.

Could that really be worse than what's been stuck with so far?

Your response to people who don't agree with you is "behave". What if people don't behave? Are you going to challenge them to a spelling bee?

Some people don't like MArco Silva, and there's plenty of evidence to support that view. The only lashing anywhere should be you into the bin.

Stick me on egnore lad your boring me now, Ye I want silva to succeed but people wanting us to be “thrashed” so he is sacked are bad divs. I bet they don’t go the game neither. It’s all about opinions I get that but it’s gettin boring same shouts over n over

Stick me on egnore lad your boring me now, Ye I want silva to succeed but people wanting us to be “thrashed” so he is sacked are bad divs. I bet they don’t go the game neither. It’s all about opinions I get that but it’s gettin boring same shouts over n over

matty its ignore pal

I think everyone "wants" silva to succeed but the fact is, it's more than likely he won't given how many spells of bad form we have had under him

why don't people who don't like silva go the game? I'd say they are more likely to go the game as they are the ones actually paying to watch the turd seen

matty its ignore pal

I think everyone "wants" silva to succeed but the fact is, it's more than likely he won't given how many spells of bad form we have had under him

why don't people who don't like silva go the game? I'd say they are more likely to go the game as they are the ones actually paying to watch the turd seen
If you dont agree with him mate "You don't even go the game like me lad" he is one of those characters.

Are you saying that people who don't go to the game can't have an opinion? Even if it is wishing us to be thrashed? (which I don't agree with tbh)

So basically, anybody who isn't one of the near 40,000 who are physically at Goodison aren't entitled to an opinion on Marco Silva?

Essentially, what you are saying is away fans at the ground - including kopites - have more value in their opinion than, say, ex-pat Blues.

Well, well.

So basically, anybody who isn't one of the near 40,000 who are physically at Goodison aren't entitled to an opinion on Marco Silva?

Essentially, what you are saying is away fans at the ground - including kopites - have more value in their opinion than, say, ex-pat Blues.

Well, well.
He is hard work him mate.

Well, well.

Well why would a fellow fan want us to get thrashed when thousands are turning up to support a team to win, maybe not the manager but the team.

Well why would a fellow fan want us to get thrashed when thousands are turning up to support a team to win, maybe not the manager but the team.

But there you go - you've missed the point. This is a thread about people's opinion on Marco Silva, not their general love of Everton.

The two can - and should - be mutually exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.