Chris Wilder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe it, but if it was true could we go anymore backwards.

With getting the Blades two promotions in three years I think he's already shown there's a good manager there. He's tactically adventurous, see the much discussed overlapping centre backs, when was the last time a British manager innovated in this way? Finally, I like the way he deals with the media and doesn't fawn over his players for putting in a shift or cosset them if they stuff up, like his keeper did the other week.

We could do worse.

Talk of an agreement in place for Chris to join Everton next summer, that’s from Sheffield. Chris was Kevin McCabe’s man both big blades but McCabe lost his ownership in court recently to Prince Abdullah who has ties with the Bin Laden family. Chris won’t leave Sheff U in the lurch.

Kindly find yourself the nearest wheely bin, climb in it, and safely close the lid behind you.

Heard it was going to be Deontay Wilder taking over after he fights Fury in Feb. I like the idea of him calling the whole team dossers every other week.

With getting the Blades two promotions in three years I think he's already shown there's a good manager there. He's tactically adventurous, see the much discussed overlapping centre backs, when was the last time a British manager innovated in this way? Finally, I like the way he deals with the media and doesn't fawn over his players for putting in a shift or cosset them if they stuff up, like his keeper did the other week.

We could do worse.

The problem is mate, like Silva, he would be another gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.