2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you make of this infuriating away form we've been saddled with? The fact that we're away and are mentally fragile, or the irrational insistence on the same strategy against teams that largely play a low block and dare us to come through the middle? Or a little of both?

I make that it is unacceptable. Rightfully he is living game to game as our manager now and in the last chance saloon. If he cannot address the issues he won't be here much longer, of that there is no doubt.

I've seen this said multiple times and it's absolute nonsense excuse tbh, If that's the formation he wants to play which he said he does why is he not playing it regardless? It's not like 4-2-3-1 benefits anyone apart from Gylfi and we're reaping the rewards from it. We can all blame injuries for having a poor start but so do every other team.

I don't know, I wish he would change it. I imagine there is a reason though. Maybe he can't play it with the players available? A 4-3-3 needs to be quite mobile and Delph and Schneiderlin (sp) aren't. Plus Sigurdsson isn't very mobile either.

Gbamin
Gomes Iwobi

Above would be the preferred option, I imagine.

The memorial bench is ready, do it now.
20191014_134946.jpg

Marco will make yarmolenko look like Messi this weekend. Guaranteed to slot. Noble will all of a sudden look like a good player up against Schneiderlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.