2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mods, well @AndyC decided to change it.

With no say from me.

As long as the clique are happy though.. Thats what counts

Not true Franglin, you were given the opportunity to make representations as to why your third user name shouldn’t be changed to spare poor old @Frank, but you chose to go on all day bender instead.

The vote democratically cast and your user name was changed.

Democracy wins.

Not true Franglin, you were given the opportunity to make representations as to why your third user name shouldn’t be changed to spare poor old @Frank, but you chose to go on all day bender instead.

The vote democratically cast and your user name was changed.

Democracy wins.
Democracy? After just one vote? Where’s the confirmatory one?

this clique?

nintchdbpict000327700693.jpg

Believe it or not mate I'm actually 6th on the left but for some reason I was cropped out of that pic

Michael Bolton and 2 of his brothers were very good friends of mine

I can’t believe Silva looks like he’s going to survive this international break, imo the owners have wimped out and it just prolonging the process, as I can never ever see him taking us forward. I thought they dragged it out a long time with Koeman but this is something else, he should have been out last season, but those freak results at the end of the season against the higher teams saved him, imo those results weren’t as good as they looked, most of the teams had bigger fish to fry in Europe, most were only playing at 60% of there usual standard.

I can’t believe Silva looks like he’s going to survive this international break, imo the owners have wimped out and it just prolonging the process, as I can never ever see him taking us forward. I thought they dragged it out a long time with Koeman but this is something else, he should have been out last season, but those freak results at the end of the season against the higher teams saved him, imo those results weren’t as good as they looked, most of the teams had bigger fish to fry in Europe, most were only playing at 60% of there usual standard.

Our board?

Wimps?

No Way!

for all we know they may have already sounded out a replacement, but it’s 100% nailed on now that he is getting the next game at least.

like others have said though, even if we do win Saturday it’s just papering over the cracks.

a defeat the week after and he will be gone after that IMO.

Is Brands getting away a bit lightly with this? Does Maro get much say in transfers?

Our starting XI is weaker than it was 12 months ago - Zouma and Gueye not replaced and our striking issues are relent on the same set of players +1 teenager who will need time.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not for a second saying Marco is blameless! But I actually think if you look back over the past 5 years, Martinez and Koeman had a better set of players to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.