2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you are footballer and earn mega money doesnt mean things do not effect you...just hope no matter what...MK is ok....thats it

Get off his back never seen one of our players getting slagged off so much by our own supporters while playing for England, he was no worse than Englands blue eyed boy, Mcguire and the rest of the team.
Couldn’t care less how he plays for England really but he’s rubbish for us aswell so I’m not surprised our fans are having a moan about him. Not sure that me pretending he’s not rubbish would make him any better either.

Get off his back never seen one of our players getting slagged off so much by our own supporters while playing for England, he was no worse than Englands blue eyed boy, Mcguire and the rest of the team.
One thing I will say for him is that he doesn't hide, he carries the ball out far more than Maguire, but then gets slated if his pass doesn't find its target, whereas most of the team were guilty in that regard.

I just think that he doesn't sense danger the way a top class CB should and so gets caught out regularly. The first Villa goal was a classic example, he lost his man completely.

I don't think he has the acceleration or speed, quick defenders can recover mistakes

But I've seen enough games where he's been dominant, comfortable in possession, to think he's an excellent option within a limited remit and we might find a better way to utilise him

Status
Not open for further replies.