2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its fairly safe to say the DoF model hasnt worked. First Walsh and now Brands, let the managers buy the players then they can be ultimately accountable....

Its fairly safe to say the DoF model hasnt worked. First Walsh and now Brands, let the managers buy the players then they can be ultimately accountable....
You're able to come to this conclusion in less than 2 years under Brands? Perhaps you'd prefer to just turn over managers and decision-makers every 4-5 matches? Why wait the whole 18 months.

OR the fact he left us short in attack, not replacing Gueye and no cover at CB till January........ bizarre response.
Bizarre because you don't agree? I'm just curious how many true top flight teams you think were built in <2 years. I'll wait while you Google if you'd like.

Edit: just so we're clear, I agree with you re: the big misses from this past window

Bizarre because you don't agree? I'm just curious how many true top flight teams you think were built in <2 years. I'll wait while you Google if you'd like.

Edit: just so we're clear, I agree with you re: the big misses from this past window

Is it a question of how quickly other teams have or havent done it? Has it worked for us? Is the DoF model failing EFC, it has to be a resounding yes....

OR is it the manager?

Is it a question of how quickly other teams have or havent done it? Has it worked for us? Is the DoF model failing EFC, it has to be a resounding yes....

OR is it the manager?
In this instance I do believe it's more the manager (especially if the widely assumed "Silva wasn't Brands's guy" part is true).

But it does take time, with or without DoFs. Many of the most successful clubs in the world use the DoF model but they didn't become successful overnight is all I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.