2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he starts Schneiderlin and Siggurdson together against West Ham in a 4231 he deserves to be fired.
This. I'm far more concerned about the stubbornness with regards to formation, starting XI, and tactics than I am (currently) results. Change the former and the results will come. Don't change the former and I'll join the Silva out contingent.

I could live with a Hiddink style interim for the rest of the season if it meant a substantial plan for a longer term manager in the summer
Imagine if they do go the interim route and then we still get relegated. I think my anger would be tempered by the utter hilarity that would ensue on this forum.

Looks like his previous assistant was the real brains behind any real performance.
Could be something to this, although lets not forget we were crap last season and he was a failure in his previous jobs.

I recall his Watford manager coming to Goodison, being 2 goals up and still losing the game, he had no idea what to do them and still dosent

Very good, and indeed fair, assessment of what's going on.

Bet he'll be booted immediately if we lose to West Ham, which would be really stupid as we'd have wasted the 2 week break to bring someone in and instead hinged his future on one game. The replacements simply MUST have been lined up by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.