Everton games on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anfield derby will almost certainly be the Wednesday night then
The Wednesday was set in stone already for that

Condiering we have Liverpool Anfield in Dec via amazon,Chelsea at Goodison, Man utd Away, Arsenal Home, Burnley boxing day on amazon,and newcastle away on dec 28th i would expect all december's game to be LIVE as well,go one game more and its us at city which will be live for Jan i think lol

Is our game vs Man City on a Saturday or Sunday?

Sky Sports have it down as Sunday 16:30 but both Everton and Man City official sites have it down as Saturday 17:30

Think it has been moved to Saturday 17:30, it was originally meant to be sunday 16:30.
Correct. Game was originally moved to the Sunday. So I booked a Saturday night flight to get me back from a holiday in Spain. The day after I made the booking it was switched back to the Saturday!!! Switch back was made because City got drawn to play a CL fixture on the Tuesday. Why this couldn't have been taken into account as a 50:50 chance when scheduling games in the first place heaven knows.

I expect nearly all ours to be live on TV in dec and Jan,
Leicester - Picked already dec 1st, Liverpool away on amazon,Chelsea home, Man utd away, Arsenal home, Burnley home on amazon, Newcastle away ,and man city away with these 3 Brighton,West ham and Newcastle home left

Status
Not open for further replies.