Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its more method of deduction due to the comments made by Aulas who has said he turned Lyon down as he wants to stay in the PL and has something else lined up so that rules out Real Madrid.

The only viable options in the PL at the minute are Spurs, Man U and us. Cant see him heading back to Man U and Levy v Mourinho would be a car crash so that leaves us.

Still cant see it though but its all a bit wierd. Prob end up at West Ham or something
I am sure some random Twitter know-all will give us the low down on all of this very soon. Those great sages are such fountains of wisdom and knowledge that we mere mortals could never attain. God bless 'em.

That was very poor, and I would also question why he didn't spend big on two quality centre-backs in the summer.

Still, I can't see this board appointing someone nearly as good, never mind better.
He got one albeit a very good young one and tried to get another (Upamecano). They are rumoured to be going back for him in the summer when his release clause drops.
Man Utd got a 'quality ' CB and still concede goals.
Sanchez at Spurs cist £42m and doesn'tlook anything special.

Just reading about Laurent blanc. Done a serious job with Bordeaux. Won plenty with psg even though they should be winning things he knows how to win trophies.
Knows the premier league as a player.
Currently out of work.
Could do worse.

He got one albeit a very good young one and tried to get another (Upamecano). They are rumoured to be going back for him in the summer when his release clause drops.
Man Utd got a 'quality ' CB and still concede goals.
Sanchez at Spurs cist £42m and doesn'tlook anything special.
I do keep half an eye on Arsenal, due to growing up with the great Wenger teams, and I really thought in the summer that they could have a go this season if they sorted out the centre of defence. I know that Holding is rated, and I liked what little I saw of Mavropanos when he had a spell in the team, but it still lacks a true leader in the mould of Adams/Campbell. Fair enough if Emery is willing to wait for Upamecano, like Liverpool did with van Dijk.

I'd say that the rest of the squad is mostly very decent, aside from Xhaka, who I honestly believe to be the worst midfielder in the league bar Schneiderlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.