2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally free money.
20191011_094200.jpg

Moshiri isn't on the board even as the de-facto Lord at the club. Sasha was appointed more or less as his representative.

Moshiri has no legal status in the administration and management of the club.

The board could badly do with an injection of one or two people from the business/commercial world, we need a few high achievers who would be willing to contribute to Everton on a part-time basis.

The boy Sasha always gets a bad rep.

Hes a very successful businessman in his own right.

so he has 3 games to save his job...West Ham, Brighton and Watford...can win all 3 if he shows some creativity with the squad, but I doubt it

so he has 3 games to save his job...West Ham, Brighton and Watford...can win all 3 if he shows some creativity with the squad, but I doubt it
In other words he will be sacked very soon unless the players play for him
The players that hate him will play crap on purpose just to get rid of him, same thing happened to mourinho.

What ever happens Europe is a must, we can't go 3 seasons without Europe, when was the last time that happened.

In other words he will be sacked very soon unless the players play for him
The players that hate him will play crap on purpose just to get rid of him, same thing happened to mourinho.

What ever happens Europe is a must, we can't go 3 seasons without Europe, when was the last time that happened.

Err you are reigning European champions so why are you peddling that nonsense?

“Marco Silva 'handed three matches to save Everton job' after crisis talks... meaning Portuguese boss could be on course to get sacked after meeting former club Watford.”

I can just hear it now, Watford fans singing “you’re getting sacked in the morning”

Marco Silva 'handed three matches to save Everton job' after crisis talks... meaning Portuguese boss could be on course to get sacked after meeting former club Watford.

I can just hear it now, Watford fans singing “you’re getting sacked in the morning”
As i've said, the absolute irony of being completely underwhelming your entire career and Everton giving you another three matches to disprove this theory is so Everton.

I think i hate this fellas appointment as much as Allardyce, at least with him he was able to avoid relegation we knew what to expect, with Silva he has achieves as much as i have in modern football.

Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.