2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still there.. lurking in the background. Desperate for us to do well so he can get his grid on the news or what ever.
What's wrong with being desperate to see Everton do well? It's what Evertonian's should want, I know I do.
Just cant see it happening anymore under Moshiri with all the millions, then it did with skint Bill, but at least we knew Kenwright had the club in his heart, cant say that about Moshiri

What's wrong with being desperate to see Everton do well? It's what Evertonian's should want, I know I do.
Just cant see it happening anymore under Moshiri with all the millions, then it did with skint Bill, but at least we knew Kenwright had the club in his heart, cant say that about Moshiri
My conspiracy theory is he wants the land Goodison is on, and then he will sell the club for a profit with a soulless new stadium.

The land Goodison is on is worth very little due to the area it is in . The land around the docks is more valuable so I don’t get your logic
Logic ? If you want that then you are wasting your time on here .Only vendettas, axes to grind and illogical posts allowed .
Logic ? If you want that then you are wasting your time on here .Only vendettas, axes to grind and illogical posts allowed .

Oh and repeating the same thing over and over.

The land Goodison is on is worth very little due to the area it is in . The land around the docks is more valuable so I don’t get your logic
There is no logic when it comes to the rubbish talked about Kenwright, he is firmly in the past, but whenever we're having a bad run, or rather an exceptionally bad run, someone is bound to drag his name up to deflect away from the real issues now.

I thought he was only sticking around for a short period to help smooth the transition between owners? Nearly 4 years on now and this big fat pilot fish is still here.

We will never move forward as a club while this parasite continues to hang around the place like a bad smell. His losers mentality is so embedded into the club at this point that nothing can ever change while he is here.

He's still a conman and a charlatan who uses the club as his vanity project. Nothing will ever change for the better at Everton Football Club while Bill Kenwright is involved in it.

He isn't as in isn't still involved, thought every knew that? Its Moshiri's train set now, Bill is just a passanger like the rest of us and proberly just as fed up of watching them as everyone else
hes the club chairman mate and still influential.. Moshiri has him as advisor , and only recently it came to light he was bought back into the team to see out transfers etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.