Erik ten Hag

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of noise being made regarding him.

Loved how he got his Ajax team playing last year - worked with pep at Bayern too.

Bit of a character like pep and klopp which Mourinho recently said is needed from top managers these days.

Could see him being targeted by Brands. get him in!

Do we budget £10m a season for sacking managers? It's getting ridiculous. Let's offer the next one a 3 month trial period like in the real world! Ha ha

A lot of noise being made regarding him.

Loved how he got his Ajax team playing last year - worked with pep at Bayern too.

Bit of a character like pep and klopp which Mourinho recently said is needed from top managers these days.

Could see him being targeted by Brands. get him in!

I've been a huge fan of this bloke ever since I first heard of him 2 minutes ago ;)

Was on my dead long shortlist a few weeks ago. Good manager.

Think to be fair before we end up with a number of threads for each boss lol,we should wait for silva to go,if he does go

Maybe two seasons ago I could see an Ajax manager leaving for Everton but they have taken massive steps forward since then and we have not.

He certainly seems to have a lot going for him, but I couldn't see us being all that appealing to him. It isn't all about throwing money at someone and expecting them to salivate.

Status
Not open for further replies.