Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted Simeone but ain't gonna happen... Where is the Phillip Cocu option? Brands knows him well... In Brands I trust!

Hes only just taken charge of Derby, who sit in 13th and where half the team just wrapped a Range Rover round a tree.

I cant see us going for him, personally.
The guy who we bring in, for the record I think it will be done by Friday, will for sure be a Brands man, and possibly one he has worked with. Good call this

Oh mate.

Jose for me and yes I know everyone says we’d never get him but he wants to manage in the premierleague and where else is he going to go?

So ignoring the stupid shouts for Mourinho, Simeone and Benitez it's Arteta and Moyes leading the poll?

One a kid with zero experience and the other someone that treated the club with absolute disdain in his final days then has failed at every club he's been to since?

To give a measure of Moyes' current standing in the game he's being strongly linked with Stoke ffs!

Arteta is a random gamble I could happily support but the smart choice has to be Roberto. If he'd come back. Big man, big personality currently bossing one of the best teams in the world. He'd transform the dressing room.

So ignoring the stupid shouts for Mourinho, Simeone and Benitez it's Arteta and Moyes leading the poll?

One a kid with zero experience and the other someone that treated the club with absolute disdain in his final days then has failed at every club he's been to since?

To give a measure of Moyes' current standing in the game he's being strongly linked with Stoke ffs!

Arteta is a random gamble I could happily support but the smart choice has to be Roberto. If he'd come back. Big man, big personality currently bossing one of the best teams in the world. He'd transform the dressing room.

To complete his job and relegate us? Is it you Dave?

In the unlikely event that Mou end up as our manager I will seriously consider taking a break from supporting the club. His way of playing is so negative.

The spurs and Man U situation is not helping us here. Both are bigger and better jobs so if all three need managers we will only get the third best, if that makes sense. It’s typical this. Everton will sack Silva, have Jose lined up, awaiting press conference, Spurs sack Poc and Jose joins Spurs

Everton that

It has to be Jose, but I don't think Brands would even contemplate it. They would clash! Mourinho met Moshiri before he took the United job. I think it was close but obviously once United got involved....

Sick of the small-time loser mentality that has infected this club since the 1990's. Anyone who suggests Arteta, Moyes or even Phil Neville needs to give their head a shake. Arteta would bring us down, Moyes would set us back years and Phil Neville would be similar to his playing abilities - an absolute embarrassing fraud.

The interview questions should begin with:

Q1. Do you think any of these players are good enough for Everton Football Club:
  1. Dominic Calvert-Lewin
  2. Morgan Schneiderlin
  3. Theo Walcott
If the answer is yes to any of the above then the interview is over.

Q2. Where do you think we need to strengthen?

Q3. Have you ever... in your history of management, changed your tactics/formation/style to exploit/counter opponents? [Our previous 4 managers could only answer "no" during their time here.

It has to be Jose, but I don't think Brands would even contemplate it. They would clash! Mourinho met Moshiri before he took the United job. I think it was close but obviously once United got involved....

Sick of the small-time loser mentality that has infected this club since the 1990's. Anyone who suggests Arteta, Moyes or even Phil Neville needs to give their head a shake. Arteta would bring us down, Moyes would set us back years and Phil Neville would be similar to his playing abilities - an absolute embarrassing fraud.

Q1. Do you think any of these players are good enough for Everton Football Club:
  1. Dominic Calvert-Lewin
  2. Morgan Schneiderlin
  3. Theo Walcott

Q3. Have you ever... in your history of management, changed your tactics/formation/style to exploit/counter opponents? [Our previous 4 managers could only answer "no" during their time here.
Mate there's no way Jose would come, find it mind boggling that anyone realistically thinks otherwise. Look at the list of jobs he's taken ffs!

6 managers in recent memory counting Unsworth etc. A sacking club with 24 years of winning nothing and struggling atm, surely they'll all want to come, the competition will be fierce to get such a coveted job.

If someone notable, anyone, was persuaded to come it would surely be only for his bank balance. Those who are multimillionaires already are likely to have no interest whatsoever and possibly won't even bother answering enquiries.

A more interesting question might be how long would any new manager last?

I would give it about a season before they go through the same process of vilification, he must go and dismissal.

1. Dominic Calvert-Lewin
  2. Morgan Schneiderlin
  3. Theo Walcott

Tbf to Martinez, there were times where they did change formation/style to exploit an apparent weakness in the opposition.
I'm thinking of Martinez playing Lukaku on the right against Arsenal to exploit their full back. Problem was he then kept trying to do it against the same opposition time and time again, even though it was apparent it was no longer working.

Status
Not open for further replies.