2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh it's alright lads, West Ham is a "must win" apparently. Well I feel much better about everying now, and here was silly old me thinking that every game was a "must win"!

Seriously this moron should fined for defecating in public every time he opens his goddam mouth the utter, utter bellend! :mad:

When I woke this morning, I would have not been disappointed to see that he had gone.

The quality of football is as poor as it was under BFS.
BFS killed football, but stopped us losing and with a much poorer quality squad.
Unsy before him had even fewer players available. Coleman and Baines were injured and we had to make do with Kenny and Martina.
Point is, to a degree the men before him had an excuse. BFS even got the best out of Theo!
Marco has taken us under the level of BFS.
The league table and the performances we have watched validate this. Still, disagree if you want you are entitled to an opinion.

We could not have imagined the multi-millions we have been able to spend these Moshri years and where has it got us? Bottom three, 8 games in.
We have a run-rate of 35 points-ish which will be squeaky bum time towards the end of season.

Sorry Marco, you have lost my confidence vote. Sooner you are gone the better for Everton.

Wow some of his comments in that echo article

He doesn’t know which way is up anymore

It's genuinely ridiculous. He should sacked for those comments alone.

West Ham doesn't matter, at least it shouldn't if the board were competent. It's not a game by game issue.

What does winning against West Ham change? We could play like prime 2000s Barcelona that game and win 8-0, but the root problems still exist as shown over a long period of time, so there's absolutely nothing to suggest we wouldn't tamely lose the game after.

After all, we played 'OK' in periods against City and then put in that nonsense against Burnley.

There's no retrieval from this situation for Silva in my eyes. No way back. He could win three or four on the spin now and it wouldn't mean anything to me as the season is already dead thanks to his terrible management once again setting us back when there's an ounce of pressure on him.

It's time for the board to wake up, be competent and get rid. It goes beyond Silva now - it's a question of the long term ambition of the clubs hierarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.