Votes: 525 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still on the fence, I mean he’s been let down with some signings not coming, some yet not fit (gbamin) then some injury’s, but we’ve had an Italian striker who we signed to play and he’s
On the bench, it’s infuriating, and then Gomes, Bernard not starting, has he lost the players? I dont know, West Ham is make or break either way.

He's had more than enough chances to turn it around, he's pathetic.

Had more chances and given a better team than ANY of koeman fat Sam etc and he's doing worse than any of them

Sack himn

The biggest thing for me now is the damning stats that just won't go away. He's had over a year but we've conceded the most set piece goals in the league, we have lost more than we've won and haven't won a single game after being in a losing position. He's had time and money but continues to play the same formation with the same one dimensional tactics.

If he'd have mixed it up a bit of late, even if we'd still lost, then there'd be a glimmer of hope but it's like Martinez all over again. Same issues, same solution, same result.

Throw in some of the most insipid, passionless performances I've ever seen and that's really the icing on a cake. Seems a lot easier to change him than expect him to change at this point.

I’m still on the fence, I mean he’s been let down with some signings not coming, some yet not fit (gbamin) then some injury’s, but we’ve had an Italian striker who we signed to play and he’s
On the bench, it’s infuriating, and then Gomes, Bernard not starting, has he lost the players? I dont know, West Ham is make or break either way.
You where never on the fence you were telling people they were talking crap because they wanted him gone, don't be giving me that sitting on the fence crap.You were firmly in the Silva camp.

We should be challenging Top 6 instead of being bottom 4

Silva failed and must be sacked

The only thing keeping him in place is that we are scared to appoint another below par manager as him and Koeman

The biggest thing for me now is the damning stats that just won't go away. He's had over a year but we've conceded the most set piece goals in the league, we have lost more than we've won and haven't won a single game after being in a losing position. He's had time and money but continues to play the same formation with the same one dimensional tactics.

If he'd have mixed it up a bit of late, even if we'd still lost, then there'd be a glimmer of hope but it's like Martinez all over again. Same issues, same solution, same result.

Throw in some of the most insipid, passionless performances I've ever seen and that's really the icing on a cake. Seems a lot easier to change him than expect him to change at this point.

This is why he should go - there is no excuse for him to not have done something to try and fix this, given that he did it last season.

A bigger question should be why our past four managers have all tried to do this same rubbish, irrespective of what has happened to each of them. Is the board dictating that we must play 4-5-1 or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.