Votes: 525 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any manager worth there salt won't come here if Silva is sacked.
How could you work for someone who fires you after four or five bad results.

What about the 11 without a win last season,2-6 spurs ,millwall and this diabolical start to the season let’s kust accept this manager simply doesn’t have it ,,he was sacked by Watford coz they were on a horrendous run

What about the 11 without a win last season,2-6 spurs ,millwall and this diabolical start to the season let’s kust accept this manager simply doesn’t have it ,,he was sacked by Watford coz they were on a horrendous run

....and now we are.....amazing really......

If Silva is sacked it has to be because someone else has already been sounded out and is ready to come in. I'd sooner have a few more defeats under Silva while his replacement is lined up than sack him Monday and then start looking.

Surely a potential manager will look at our team and budget and be up for it.

Not sure the budget is quite that good. It may depend on getting the wages down before buying.

He will be gone by Monday at the latest is my guess. Just cant see anyway he survives this with a 2 week international break upon us and after being abysmal for 2 months with zero signs of improvement and sitting 1 point above relegation with a possibility of actually being in the zone by tomorrow night.

Just hope that the powers that shouldn't be have been proactive and have planned for the inevitable.

He will be gone by Monday at the latest is my guess. Just cant see anyway he survives this with a 2 week international break upon us and after being abysmal for 2 months with zero signs of improvement and sitting 1 point above relegation with a possibility of actually being in the zone by tomorrow night.

Just hope that the powers that shouldn't be have been proactive and have planned for the inevitable.
You'd hope Brands lines someone up and we pull the trigger as soon as he becomes available it's what well run clubs do... But....

I am still on the fence, but I can't shake the feeling his tactics sessions are him in front of a whiteboard showing the formation and arrows going straight up and back for Iwobi and Richarlison, and that's all he gives the team to work with.

Says Marcelino was sacked by real Zaragoza because of relegation fears and Sevilla sacked him after 7 straight defeats????

He's a very good coach.

As I said, look at the time at Villarreal and Valencia.

Anyway, it's all academic, we probably won't sack Silva and if we do we probably wouldn't be in for him. It was just a suggestion of a manager which would be a better forward step.

Voted sack, I probably would have been on the fence before his disgraceful after match comments, imagine trying to defend that performance. The man is as deluded as Martinez in his final months, the difference is, at least Martinez showed a little passion.

Stats don’t lie. I’ve been wanting us to give him time, not knee jerked after Villa or even Bournemouth but after Sheffield United I was on the fence and now I’m done. No change in anything with our set up is unacceptable after it didn’t work at all in the last matches
You have to wonder what they do in training? Taking set pieces we are diabolical despite having massive centre backs and two set piece experts in the side. Defending set pieces, havent learnt a thing there in 15 months, still persisting with zonal despite it not working for him at any of Watford, hull or everton and is easily our biggest vulnerability. Same formation game after game no matter who we play, two holding mids but we constantly look exposed, striker constantly looking isolated. These are all things he should be influencing.

He can say whatever he wants after the game but he clearly isn't saying the right things before the game. Thing that's telling for me is our good players from early in the season now look half arsed, delph, digne, iwobi. Hes lost it already. He had that look of marrinez at the end against sheff utd. He just need to go now. No point keeping him on as we know what hes avout, we did the right thing last year persisting with him but this is his squad of (very good) players and he isnt getting anything like a tune out of them, nor does he look remotely capable of at the moment. Bye bye I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.