When will be ever hire a manager that gets OUR players to pass to teammates

And look like they can dominate a game

And defend

And be disciplined

And keep the dressing room in order

And beat a decent team away from home

Or at least two or three of the above would be a start

SHAMBLES

If I was Moshiri I would buy the players and be manager.

He couldnt have employed worse managers/DOF football since he joined if he pulled random names of members of the public out of a hat.

When will be ever hire a manager that gets OUR players to pass to a
teammate

And look like they can dominate a game

And defend

And be disciplined

And keep the dressing room in order

And beat a decent team away from home

SHAMBLES

That day will come when we swerve clear of average managers who have done absolutely nothing in their managerial careers.

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result (Einstein I believe). We'll it doesn't take Einstein to fathom that Silva is tactically inept, devoid of ideas and way out of his depth.

Time to go, time to change formation and time to start winning. Easiest set of opening fixtures we have had probably in the history of the Premier league and this fraud has ballsed it up royally.

No-one should defend him after that. Enough is enough.

That day will come when we swerve clear of average managers who have done absolutely nothing in their managerial careers.
Good call because Kendall, Royle and Catterick were gambles too. We’ve NEVER appointed a proven winner (unless you really liked Smith’s record in a two horse race in Scotland)

This club’s board refused to sanction Clough and Robson and we got Lee and Bingham. I rest my case m’lud. Ladies and Gentlemen you must find the defendant Mr E Verton guilty of Gross Negligence and being intoxicated whilst in charge of a football club

It´s terrible but who are we getting in to replace him? Once again it´s likely we will end up with a flavour of the month manager and be in the same position a couple of years down the line. No top manager will come near us unless they are given assurances they can rip the squad apart and spend huge amounts of money. That isn´t going to happen, especially with a new stadium in the pipeline.

He's toast now, I'm sure of it.

Worse record than Koeman, horrendous tactics and lineups every week. Making mistakes is fine if you learn from them, we are repeating the same ones over and over again. Another set piece goal conceded from a bang average outfit...

Time to go.

He has to go. I honestly believe if he had sucked it up and started Bernard and Iwobi together in some of these games we wouldn’t be in this mess. Sure, he has had poor luck with injuries to Gbamin and Gomes, but most managers have those problems.

He is responsible for losing his job

Status
Not open for further replies.