2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I had a look at some recent Everton managers' win percentages with Everton (help me god!)

Silva - 41.2
Koeman - 41.38
Martinez - 42.7
Moyes - 42.08
Smith - 31.55

Speaks to a very bad time under Smith, followed by much the same from each of the following managers, with Martinez slightly in the lead.

Some famous successful Everton managers;

Kendall - 54.1 / 37.7 / 26.2
Catterick - 46.6
Sam Allardyce - 38.5

Top bin;
Pep G career win % - 72.9

Candidates;
Howe - 43.2
Wilder - 44.4
Benitez - 49.8

There you have it, a long chain of OKAY. Can it improve? A bit of time will tell, otherwise the only candidate with any pedigree above the recent lot is Benitez

Ok I had a look at some recent Everton managers' win percentages with Everton (help me god!)

Silva - 41.2
Koeman - 41.38
Martinez - 42.7
Moyes - 42.08
Smith - 31.55

Speaks to a very bad time under Smith, followed by much the same from each of the following managers, with Martinez slightly in the lead.

Catterick - 46.6
Sam Allardyce - 38.5

Top bin;

Candidates;
Howe - 43.2
Wilder - 44.4
Benitez - 49.8

There you have it, a long chain of OKAY. Can it improve? A bit of time will tell, otherwise the only candidate with any pedigree above the recent lot is Benitez

What was Kendall's stats after 7 games in his 2nd season ?

Silva - 41.2
Koeman - 41.38
Martinez - 42.7
Moyes - 42.08
Smith - 31.55

Catterick - 46.6
Sam Allardyce - 38.5

Top bin;

Candidates;
Howe - 43.2
Wilder - 44.4
Benitez - 49.8

None of this matters it depends on what other teams achieve in the same period

I will be surprised if we beat Burnley tbh lads. Its away for starters and we haven't won a premier league away game since last March and Burnley are more consistent and better than us presently. They have scored twice as many goals, conceded less than we have and they have a Manager who has proper game plans and will undoubtedly be looking to score the first goal in knowledge of our abysmal coming from behind record under Silva.

Not trying to be negative but just cannot see us beating them or even getting a draw with our very leaky defence. We are poor all over the pitch under Silva and every team will score against us, meanwhile Silva and his god son Richarlison are talking up how good we were against City even though we got beat, conceded 3 goals at home and definitely should have got something out of the game. Fantastic way of telling the lads to just carry on as you are and not getting any more quality and effort out of a team that is massively under performing and achieving.

Another loss could be the trigger point with going into a 14 day international break.

Everton always plan to score the second, or even third, goal of course.

Only if he gets rid of those highlights in his hair.

He looks like some bad Ted from Sint Ellens, who hangs around outside nightclubs at closing time in his souped up Vauxhall Astra, looking for bits of barely legal to take home.
Whats his bad points though?

The Jose shouts make me giggle everytime tho.

You are talking about the greatest manager of the last 20 years, a man who would be coveted by every single team in world football.

"if you offer him massive wages he would come"
Jose has been on 15m a year for the last 10 years, money is not something he is desperate for.
"give him a big transfer fund"
We have spent 86m over 3 transfer windows, just imagine telling Mourinho he would have 30m a window to spend.

Why on earth would he want to spend 2 or 3 years building Everton up to a force, when he can just wait for a job that lets him challenge tomorrow.

Please stop with the Jose shouts lads.

Great post. Now can you do something similar for the lunatics that don't want him.

Silva - 41.2
Koeman - 41.38
Martinez - 42.7
Moyes - 42.08
Smith - 31.55

Catterick - 46.6
Sam Allardyce - 38.5

Top bin;

Candidates;
Howe - 43.2
Wilder - 44.4
Benitez - 49.8

I enjoyed this right up to the point you had Allardyce behind Kendall and Catterick as a successful manager!

Remove the gravy slurper please

Status
Not open for further replies.