2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically we had another crap pre-season and that carried on into this campaign. He and his coaching staff seem unable to get us ready for a season. If what he said was true, in that Iwobi was one of his prime targets. Why did we wait until the last minute to sign him?

Tactically we look short - we have one gameplay and that is attacking via the flanks with the full-backs providing the creativity. Nothing goes through the middle. Teams know how to set-up against us and once they nullify our fullbacks its game over - he doesn't have a plan B.

I don't think he actually knows what he's doing. I think this level of management is beyond him. He's a chancer just like Matinez was.
Which, if Moshiri had read up on him and checked his premier stats was all there to see..

If brands okayed this appointment like people think he did, then he needs firing for gross negligence too

5 points put him 12 points in 10 games. We are like 16th by then.

I understand that but it would at least mean some stabilisation of results. I can't see them taking action if we get 5 points and stay in the cup as well.

I can't see us getting maximum points from the two away games if I'm being honest, 7 points would be a very decent return though.

So how many points do you think is good enough?

Lemme guess, only 9, right?

If he would get us 9/9 and turn this around there might be a chance of getting 7th.

Given how poor he is this season with the loses 7/9 is the minimum. He needs 7 to amend stuff.

I understand that but it would at least mean some stabilisation of results. I can't see them taking action if we get 5 points and stay in the cup as well.

I can't see us getting maximum points from the two away games if I'm being honest, 7 points would be a very decent return though.

12 points from 10 games and they endure that...what a time this is.

As I said I’m sticking with him because can’t keep sacking mangers every year. Also I can’t think of anyone who can guarantee success right now. However I think he would help himself if he dropped Sigurdsson and played Iwobi at 10. Until Gomes and Gbamin are fit and I hope he goes 433 then.

Comes to something when you're actualy a bit jealous of leicester. Balanced Organised hard working and good players.
Cant be arsed looking but probably on a fraction of the cost of our over priced lot.

Posted this a few times. no idea why we have never been in for jonny evans. Solid consistent bread and butter defender who knows his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.