Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real test of his ability as a manager this weekend against the best. At the forefront of that test is of a manager is whether to pick, Sigurdsson.

If he wants to sit back, and starts Sigurdsson he is a goose without the tail chasing magpie seeds. If he presses from the front and doesn't start Sigurdsson the magpie seeds never got chucked onto the buffalo lawn.

Its the simple things like picking the correct XI, he never seems to nail through the middle of oak which frustrates fans.
Is Eric Cantona you guru?

IMG-20190926-WA0000.jpg

But do you agree neither should ever of been appointed at Everton?
I agree with both choices.

Sam was brought in due to us being in big trouble and getting knocked back by every other coach in world football.

Silva was brought in cos he fitted the profile of manager we wanted, a young coach willing to play young players, who plays an attractive brand of football, with experience in winning "trophies".

I dont/didnt rate Silva, but I can see why he was appointed.

Still early days to be declaring him a total failure.

He's ponied up a few results at much smaller clubs. End of.

Achieved very little here, OK Hull looked better a while, but relegated. then he left. So no loyalty there, either.

Watford looked OK, then slumped (blame us, blame whatever), and he wanted to leave, then left. So didn't do very well and isn't very loyal again.

He's a poor man's Villas Boas. Over-promoted early cos he wears smart suits and has all his badges - Villas Boas at least won something credible in Portugal. Bit part guys. He goes soon I hope.

But he plays attractive football. NO, we're awful to watch hot potato up front as no CF
But he plays youth!. NO the 'youth' he was willing to play has been sold or doesn't play much.
But he's... he's... pointless.

Go soon. British manager next please.

Achieved very little here, OK Hull looked better a while, but relegated. then he left. So no loyalty there, either.

Watford looked OK, then slumped (blame us, blame whatever), and he wanted to leave, then left. So didn't do very well and isn't very loyal again.

He's a poor man's Villas Boas. Over-promoted early cos he wears smart suits and has all his badges - Villas Boas at least won something credible in Portugal. Bit part guys. He goes soon I hope.

But he plays attractive football. NO, we're awful to watch hot potato up front as no CF
But he plays youth!. NO the 'youth' he was willing to play has been sold or doesn't play much.

BREXIT

are you quite sure some of your "facts " here are correct ? I point to his record against larger clubs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.