2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I gloating you fool? I’m stating people want us to lose for him to be sacked, we’ve won and people are still moaning. Grasp that you bad div

Absolutely nobody, from what I can tell, wanted us to lose against Sheffield Wednesday's reserves.

People may still want to see him sacked (which I think is harsh but certainly not unfounded) but those that do will absolutely want us to carry on our run in a cup.

We are in utter chaos all the time and have been since Moyes left. Mourinho could ‘destroy’ everything at the club and we couldn’t possibly be any worse off than we are now.

I disagree. Think of Leeds, semi-finalists in the CL, three years later relegated and in financial hell. If the club over extends itself to match Mourinho's ambition, what happens if Moshiri loses interest? Or sells up to someone with shallower pockets?

hink of Leeds, semi-finalists in the CL, three years later relegated and in financial hell. If the club over extends itself to match Mourinho's ambition, what happens if Moshiri loses interest? Or sells up to someone with shallower pockets?

is it not likely that Moshiri could lose interest at the general Apathy everyone seems to have for us at the moment

I disagree. Think of Leeds, semi-finalists in the CL, three years later relegated and in financial hell. If the club over extends itself to match Mourinho's ambition, what happens if Moshiri loses interest? Or sells up to someone with shallower pockets?

That is an unlikely worst case scenario. There’s absolutely no reason that the constraints within which Mourinho (or any manager) had to operate within couldn’t be made obvious them prior to signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.