2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally useless, just stands on the touchline and does not shout or try to get the team motivated. Secondly has not got a plan B for when we go a goal behind and dont get me started on his Zonal marking which is totally ridiculous. An absolute waste of space who needs binning asap.

he should get until at least the end of the season... People wanted Ferguson out too before he turned it round. Not saying he's the next Fergie but at the same time we haven't won anything in 25 years and need to be a bit more realistic

What gets me for Silva is the mentality? Honestly we go behind and that’s it we’re done? He puts strikers on without looking at the organization, tosun for Bernard was stupid, even when Coleman came on? Didn’t even understand the formation or the point...

Final third is the problem. We have no blend of forwards - just fast and strong players with zero guile.

I'd say the whole lot is the problem...gk, we need at least two cb's. a right back and dominant cmf who will take responsibility in the middle of the park and a cf.

I'm not invested in Silva as much as Martinez. He's nowhere near the attacking coach RM is.

I'm just not having it that a manager who's team lie one point off 5th place needs to be sacked.

I'm sure if we beat City next week then he's toast for some

Status
Not open for further replies.