2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can genuinely see him going in the next few weeks. Narrow loss on Tuesday and a battering by city and he’s gone. The pressures already on for him.

I had high hopes after seeing the football we played last season but it’s just dropped off a cliff this year. 1 goal against palace, villa, Watford and Sheffield Utd is inexcusable and were now shipping 2/3 goals a game.

Maybe, but at the same time does he know how to run a man marking system? It is hardly common in Portuguese and Spanish football.
Not an excuse that though is it, he had and has proven premier league defenders who know how to play the system, hey he could even get a defensive coach in. Absolute garbage

If sheff utd beat u at home your probaley going to end up in the bottom half, if moshiri is proactive (unlike sliva) and expects a top 7 finish he ain't going to get one under sliva therefore replace when we find someone with that klopp like ablity.

Still way too early but he subbed off the 3 best players on the day for me. Martinez got almost as many wrong as he did right but no one can deny he turned some losses in to wins by changing tactics and personnel. Has Silva done that yet? Serious questions now.

1 point off 5th
3 points off 4th

"sack him"

....the feller lauded a few weeks back on here for record clean sheets and home records.

loel.gif

Keep getting powerful rushes of dejavu of the Martinez era and Davek you're not helping mate.

I dont think he's the person to take us to the position we want to be in, and the end of that game today was a real mess. But I cant totally blame him as he's been handed a weaker 1st 11 than he had last season.

Keep getting powerful rushes of dejavu of the Martinez era and Davek you're not helping mate.
I'm not invested in Silva as much as Martinez. He's nowhere near the attacking coach RM is.

I'm just not having it that a manager who's team lie one point off 5th place needs to be sacked.

Moyes is long gone but christ that was the last time I was a happy Evertonian. We had no money but we had fight and we punched above our weight. Moyes' Everton getting 4th. this team would have to win the league to go near that over achieving.

Status
Not open for further replies.