2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that worries me that does. He has done it once or twice before and there seems to be no plan when he does it. Just chuck all your attackers on for defenders, any fool can do that.

Today is an icon copy of the Villa game...the way we lose the second goal. In fact, it’s like Roberto but we lost like 2-3 but now we lost 0-2. If we can’t beat dross at home then I don’t know what warrant his stay here.

Season is over already. This is the problem.

We will probably turn out "ok". Finish somewhere between 7th and 11th, but so what?

Fans need a bit of hope, something to look forward, yet every season we pretty much know what is going to happen. Any hope of a top 4 finish (and its a long shot of course) is doused out by the end of September due to poor starts and dropping rubbish points. We will dip out of the cups as soon as we face anyone half decent and that's our lot. Its been this way for about 20 years too.

It's boring.

Next 3 games

Man City H
Sheffield Wednesday A
Burnley A

It'll be Burnley away that will see him gone.

If Moshiri had bottle it would be tonight- gives us a week to look at candidates and take the city beating under Unsworth then appoint the new bloke just before the Sheff Wed game.

But no it will be peak Everton to wait until we are knocked out the cup and too far behind the top 6/7 before making a change.

If Silva goes then what is the plan? How long until after the new manager comes in that we accept this squad of players aren´t good enough to break the top 6?

Today is an icon copy of the Villa game...the way we lose the second goal. In fact, it’s like Roberto but we lost like 2-3 but now we lost 0-2. If we can’t beat dross at home then I don’t know what warrant his stay here.
lol

Season is over already. This is the problem.

We will probably turn out "ok". Finish somewhere between 7th and 11th, but so what?

Fans need a bit of hope, something to look forward, yet every season we pretty much know what is going to happen. Any hope of a top 4 finish (and its a long shot of course) is doused out by the end of September due to poor starts and dropping rubbish points. We will dip out of the cups as soon as we face anyone half decent and that's our lot. Its been this way for about 20 years too.

It's boring.

When i saw the opening fixtures i was convinced we would be top by October haha! Everton eh?

Next 3 games

Man City H
Sheffield Wednesday A
Burnley A

It'll be Burnley away that will see him gone.

If Moshiri had bottle it would be tonight- gives us a week to look at candidates and take the city beating under Unsworth then appoint the new bloke just before the Sheff Wed game.

But no it will be peak Everton to wait until we are knocked out the cup and too far behind the top 6/7 before making a change.

Arent we playing Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday mate?

Entirely on Silva this. There was no plan and he thought they'd roll over for them. The players were clueless, clearly worked on nothing for the last week.
I've always backed Silva but you make a fair point about what do they do in training all week. Personally I think that there are a few players here who see our club as an easy payday and that we should be glad to have them. They don't have to work hard because they know that when the gravy train ends here, there will always be another club willing to pay them a fortune (a lot more than minimum wage anyway) even in the lower leagues.

Having said all that I have no idea how we put it right, it feels like whoever the manager is we will always be like this. Having said that, there was a post earlier that said the best way to improve team performances would be to drop Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin............that would be an excellent start.

Status
Not open for further replies.