Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beginning to think Matt Pennington is the best CB we have!
Some one posted the same remark last week and I agreed with them, some might think it was meant as a joke, but if you look at the two in the team at the moment it isn’t far wrong. One fan on here gave me the middle finger for suggesting it was the truth. I replied he’d be better giving that middle finger to Keane and Mina.

The easiest opening games we could have hoped for and we’ve blown it. We should be solid top 4 after Sheffield United but we’ll be nowhere near. We’re letting the likes of United off the hook when they’re there for the taking.
After the Christmas period we’ll be mid table. Not good enough.

Silva keep treating games like training ground to play Schneiderlin, Walcott, DCL constantly believing he can mould them into world beaters overnight. If not, why play them when we have Davis, Moise, Bernard sitting on the bench??? Isn't attack and leading a game the best defense??? It's just frustrating to see even before the game started the unproven starting line up and it's been a trend to see Silva desperation by subbing in the players after 70min to mend the eventual broken situation! He is more like a amateur club manager having nothing to lose attitude more than a manager wanting to win league or be in the front runners.
???

Some one posted the same remark last week and I agreed with them, some might think it was meant as a joke, but if you look at the two in the team at the moment it isn’t far wrong. One fan on here gave me the middle finger for suggesting it was the truth. I replied he’d be better giving that middle finger to Keane and Mina.
Penno is crap but he still is the best CB we have

I don't think we would have conceded any of the three goals yesterday if Zouma had been playing.
Well Keane Zouma did look better, but it wasnt individual errors yesterday but the team in general, on not one part of the pitch were we superior. Besides Zooms had his moments last season and has for Chrlsea this.

Status
Not open for further replies.