Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, Pickford-ok, Seamus-average to poor, Keane-poor, Mina-poor, Digne-ok, Delph-poor, Schneiderlin-poor, Richarlison-ok, Siggy-poor, Iwobi-good, Calvert Lewin-ok.
Special mention for one piece of magic in the game, Richarlison the turn and shot against the crossbar, genius, this boy is going to be a very special player.

watching doucore make a lung busting full length of the pitch solo run and goal effort, which he should really of scored in the 94th minute, shows us all what we are lacking..

cant ever see sniderfraud getting out his own half let alone a full on sprint in the 94th minute

Played 3 years with Port Vale Academy. Next 4 years at Stockport County when in Div 2. Then 4 years at Sheffield Utd when old Div 2. . Sir Alex comes to mind at Man Utd !!!!! So that now throws your dummy out the pram.! With respect ! Also if I have watched Everton and the teams that have been put out since I was TWO YEARS OLD and am now almost 65 . So doe,s that not put me more knowledgeable about Everton than most on this forum ?
Not necessarily! It does however make you seem a bit bloated about yourself... and I don't think you understand the phrase 'throwing the dummy out of the pram'

Look so disjointed he’s been here 12 months now and this side looks no better. You have to ask yourself the question, would any of this current 11 get into a top 5 side at present? Apart from Digne and Richarlson the rest are mediocre and average players who fart when the opportunity arises just like Villa and again today. We’ve had a really good start fixture wise, should of been 11-12 points no excuses by now. Wouldn’t be surprised if City come knocking in January for Digne, playing with this dross who’d blame him for going?

Played 3 years with Port Vale Academy. Next 4 years at Stockport County when in Div 2. Then 4 years at Sheffield Utd when old Div 2. . Sir Alex comes to mind at Man Utd !!!!! So that now throws your dummy out the pram.! With respect ! Also if I have watched Everton and the teams that have been put out since I was TWO YEARS OLD and am now almost 65 . So doe,s that not put me more knowledgeable about Everton than most on this forum ?

did you also star in the likeable tv series Heartbeat alongside Nick Berry ??

Did you go to school lad ? Can,t spell AND thinks FIVE DECADES is 120 years! Piece of advice ~ Don,t go near Brexit! Theres already enough Numpty,s already involved in it. Waiting for LIKES on this one !!!!!!!!

*Can't
*There's
* numpties

.. actually there's many gramatical errors in that ironically. If I'm 70 then i'm assuming your boasting of '5 decades' more than me leaves you at 120.

Not necessarily, but in your opinion probably.

Three away games, three points was likely, we have 1.
Two home games, last year we took 1 point from, this year 6. It could have been a realistic 4.
4+3=7.
We are on 7. Perfectly as expected. We're not top 4, we could be top 6. But we'll be 7-10.

Today, Pickford-ok, Seamus-average to poor, Keane-poor, Mina-poor, Digne-ok, Delph-poor, Schneiderlin-poor, Richarlison-ok, Siggy-poor, Iwobi-good, Calvert Lewin-ok.
Special mention for one piece of magic in the game, Richarlison the turn and shot against the crossbar, genius, this boy is going to be a very special player.
Agree with most but Iwobi-good.......He was absolutely crap today .

Did you go to school lad ? Can,t spell AND thinks FIVE DECADES is 120 years! Piece of advice ~ Don,t go near Brexit! Theres already enough Numpty,s already involved in it. Waiting for LIKES on this one !!!!!!!!

Ahhhh. you joined April 1st and you're a caricature of a deranged grumpy blue.

RS WUM. Where's @Sniderman when you need him.

He came on today when we were losing and chasing the game with Bournemouth going on the defence and crowding their area, not a lot of space for the lad to move in, same against Villa. Like you say yourself give him a few weeks to show what he can do.
They were crowding their area all game, it's only when we attack with pace (our only goal) that we have success. Their first 2 goals were from set pieces and the 3rd from a breakaway, so it's our set piece defending and slow attacking that cause us problems. When we attacked with pace we saw some chance of scoring and I think that's Marco's plan. If only the players could execute it more effectively.

Ahhhh. you joined April 1st and you're a caricature of a deranged grumpy blue.

RS WUM. Where's @Sniderman when you need him.

And your name is Greengrass as in 'greener on the other side'

Mods. I'm claiming Greengrass.

Status
Not open for further replies.