2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see him tried as a number 10 alternative if Sigurdsson has a few poor games. He seems to know where the goal is. This would allow us to keep all the attackers fresh.

I agree, same with Bernard (less with the goal though) but I can't see Silva putting either there unless Gylfi is injured.

Even then I could imagine he'd play Gomes, Delph and Schniederlin.

I agree, same with Bernard (less with the goal though) but I can't see Silva putting either there unless Gylfi is injured.

Even then I could imagine he'd play Gomes, Delph and Schniederlin.

I thought Bernard was an option as well. I think Iwobi will score more goals so probably a slightly better choice. I agree it will probably take an injury for Sigurdsson not to play and your also probably right that he would bring in a 3rd midfielder.

I thought Bernard was an option as well. I think Iwobi will score more goals so probably a slightly better choice. I agree it will probably take an injury for Sigurdsson not to play and your also probably right that he would bring in a 3rd midfielder.

The Bernard shouts were mainly before we got Iwobi, who I was told plays CAM for Nigeria?

Bernard was really effective when he came on the wing against Wolves so happy to keep him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.