Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once we accept that we are just a very average premiership team results like today won't come as too much of a shock.
We all know we have a terrible defence and toothless attack, All evident from pre-season. Don't think anybody is shocked, but...

As Evertonians we shouldn't have to lower our standards or expectations.

Does anyone know what the point is these days? I don’t think I’ve ever felt so dissinterested in Everton, just a bunch of players who just couldn’t care less.

Today - we were rubbish, I thought Iwobi and Schneiderlin and Keane were particularly terrible, we really don’t deserve Lucas Digne and he won’t be with us long.

We all know we have a terrible defence and toothless attack, All evident from pre-season. Don't think anybody is shocked, but...

As Evertonians we shouldn't have to lower our standards or expectations.

Oh I agree mate, we shouldn't have to lower our standards or expectations, the problem is though a lot of lads got a tad carried away at the start of this season.

A lot of you supporters on here need to get a reality check. Nothing about this club is good anymore and it wont be for a long time. Lucky enough to have gone to Wembley in 1966 aged12 years old and also a season ticket holder all through the 1980,s to when Martinez was appointed. So have seen the good times. Certain people on here mocked me when I pointed out from the beginning that Silva would never make it here from day one. I also sent two emails to the board that Edin Dzecko was available to both Koeman and Allurdyce when Lukaku was about to leave. ( again mocked on here even though I have contacts at Man City and knowing he would come ) Then was mocked on here again when I suggested we get Lampard in asap. People suggesting he didn't have the experience but he has and will be a top manager. To certain people on here ~ GET IN THE REAL WORLD ! Watch with Mother - The Wooden Tops - and the Magic Roundabout are only make believe. Start to REALLY think whats good for this club cos it aint Silva. as manager. SIX decades of supporting this club tells me so which is many decades more than most on here!.

Who needs Marcel Brands when your available mate...

True, Delph had a bit of a mare today but was the only one out there today with any fire in his belly excepting maybe Richarlison.
At least with Delph you could see that he was not happy with the team performance and told a few of them as much and was at least trying. When was the last time we saw The Crab play with any passion, but at least he is finding some sort of consistency now....... that of being crap in every game.
Give one of the youngsters a run it cant be much worse than what we are watching now.
Did Davies shag MS's missus or what?! He should've been in for Schneiderlin for that extra bite... I thought Schneiderlin was just meh today and as you say is consistently so... We need someone with serious bite and aggression but those players aren't very common anymore. So deflating

Theres something radically wrong when the majority of the team plays that pathetically. Passes over-hit, passes under-hit, panic stations ineffective tackles, players turning into traffic when theres a better option, players lazily passing back to the player who had just 'got rid of it' to them.. more panic. Theres more but I cant be arsed with them.

Missed what boat mate? You seriously think he would have picked us over Chelsea? And the rest of your post could apply to appointing Gary Neville Wayne Rooney, Beckham, Scholes, Shearer well, you get the point.
Another supporter who is decades behind me in football knowledge! Will remember this reply and I TOLD YOU SO will come in five years from now when LAMPS has achieved more than Silva in this time. ( he,s starting already with YOUNG KIDS being thrown in and scoring ) AND I never indicated a choice between Chelsea and Everton. Should have got him before Chelsea came a calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.