Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EEgPkk3X4AEPD1F.jpg
Their midfield looks quality imo, look dangerous going forward too

Im not questioning how much of an Evertonian I am - win lose or draw I love this club, I never had the choice who to support as my Dad took me to GP week in week out from a very early age.

Beleive me growing up in the 90's if I had a choice I certainly wouldnt have picked supporting Everton if I didnt have a bond with this club!

As I say mate I'll leave it there but your post comes across exactly as I pointed out - as an older supporter you just dont get how hard it is at times keeping the faith and being glass half full when all you've seen is mediocrity and bottling.

Its like a baby boomer in a 4 bed detached house scoffing at youngsters renting until their 40 - you just dont get it.
My school years (in Liverpool) were the 70's and early 80's. It was a brutal time as an Evertonian (not much to shout about and them lot winning everything--and was too young in 1970)

But it made the mid 80's so much sweeter after 14 yrs of nothing.

Be patient. If and when success does come after 25+ yrs you will then enjoy all the more.

Don't know where my confidence is coming from but I see a win by a couple of goals today.

Status
Not open for further replies.