Half Time "entertainment" at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
Pretty dire these days, oh for those long gone times of yore when the fella used to get chased the length and breadth of the pitch before finally getting attacked by the Police Alsatian,fantasticlollollolBring it back I say, along with Mrs Butlers eldest on the old tannoylol(Apologies it's Saturday night and Dario can't take his sherbets as well these days lol )

Anyone remember those huge inflatable sumo-wrestler suits from the early 90's? They had one in red and one in blue at half time during a derby match once? The blue sumo ended up winning the fight?

They also used to have a load of fit cheerleaders all round the place during the early Sky games.

There was a girl who sang "Wind beneath my wings" at half time at a night match in the 90s. Might have even been a reserve match.

The game was unforgettable but even from the Main Stand (unobstructed view) I fell in love with her physically and vocally.

If you're out there, i want to run to you. And then cocktails and dancing.

Anyone remember those huge inflatable sumo-wrestler suits from the early 90's? They had one in red and one in blue at half time during a derby match once? The blue sumo ended up winning the fight?

They also used to have a load of fit cheerleaders all round the place during the early Sky games.
Those "Hammerrettes"down at Upton Park;) lol

Probably our greatest moment since 1995
GpLrluEL_400x400.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.