Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m a big advocate of not attaching a fee to a players ability but we have already given £30m for bolaise to these jokers. This is the equivalent of going back to an ex after she slept with your da and said he was better
This type of waffle is expected for someone talking about a player they haven’t actually watched

This type of waffle is expected for someone talking about a player they haven’t actually watched
tenor.gif

Think we would need to be in or around the top four come Jan to stand any real chance of landing him.

That being said the January market is always quite difficult to get players in. I think the boat has sailed with Zaha to be honest.

Think he will have one last season, score a few goals to keep Palace up then move to Chelsea or back to United.

Think we would need to be in or around the top four come Jan to stand any real chance of landing him.

That being said the January market is always quite difficult to get players in. I think the boat has sailed with Zaha to be honest.

Think he will have one last season, score a few goals to keep Palace up then move to Chelsea or back to United.

Be amazed if anyone comes in for him in the top 6. If we try again in January, I hope we offer a lower amount. Not exactly setting the world alight this season is he...

Status
Not open for further replies.