Everton Youth Teams Thread

Finally the 1st of 3 quick Internationals breaks as usual are Thankfully over, - other 2 after away game to Burnley 5th oct,and away game at saints 9th Nov, We are onto the real stuff,if its Everton at any level for me, Nothing like watching your own team
--------------------------
And this saturday 4th placed Everton u18s play the 1st of what i think are 2 games in 2 weeks v bottom placed Sunderland,the 1st is the u18s league home saturday with a 12.30ko, Everton wont go higher than 4th with a win,
--------------------------
while the 2nd which has not been officially confirmed but i took a guess few weeks back is 2 weeks saturday in the u18s prem league cup,other 2 prem league cup games have been set for a few weeks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
while monday 5th placed Everton u23s 2 points off top, are in action AT GOODISON PARK to Blackburn 7pm

Was Blackpool Lancashire Senior Cup game played behind closed doors?
Yes,the draw for the next round should be taking place so time in next week i think,those Games for Q/F have to be played by November 30th
so far Everton, Barrow, Blackburn, Morecambe,AFC Flyde are through,with 3 games still to be played Chorley v Preston Tuesday, Burnley v Fleetwood Thursasy and Bolton v Wigan with no date

Last edited:
Was a team-sheet issued?
No team or scorers have been said for Everton for the 4-3 win, ive asked,only way would be to actually phone someone at Everton and find out,Everton as usual didnt even say nothing about the game at all,hoping we play one of the named teams above as they issue team sheets etc usually,so we can actually see who plays

Everton u18s team to play Bottom placed Sunderland u18s - [we do play them in 2 weeks same venue,same time in cup game]

McIntyre, Hosie, Welch, Dylan Thompson, Lowey, Onyango, Hughes, Carroll, Dobbin, Quirk, Cannon,
subs Rose, Higgins, Warrington, Max Thompson, Jonathan Anderson

1-0 Everton 1st min-Quirk

Last edited:
Everton u18s team to play Bottom placed Sunderland u18s - [we do play them in 2 weeks same venue,same time in cup game]

McIntyre, Hosie, Welch, Dylan Thompson, Lowey, Onyango, Hughes, Carroll, Dobbin, Quirk, Cannon,
subs Rose, Higgins, Warrington, Max Thompson, Jonathan Anderson

1-0 Everton 1st min-Quirk
2-0 on 9 - Onyango
3-0 on 16mins - Cannon

Last edited: