2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great how him and Digne seem to enjoy being at the club I hope it keeps them here a while longer

We all know the score now though. No bull as per before. If or when some mega £££ club comes in, it will be mental fees and see ya.

As a model, I am more comfortable with that rather than the Walsh/Koeman one. Like I rate Siggy, decent player, good lad it seems. But we are never going to get a fish from any transfer for him.

Wrong

Plenty of my posts are positive - I just dont act like everything about Everton Football Club is super awesome.

People like yourself choose to see only what you want to see my friend.

Everton is an utterly nothing club.

It pains me every single day knowing I support such a crap football team.

Yet I try and look positively at everything we do, cos life with misery is no life at all.

Everton is an utterly nothing club.

It pains me every single day knowing I support such a crap football team.

Yet I try and look positively at everything we do, cos life with misery is no life at all.

Believe me I want nothing more than to see us achieve something as our fans deserve some bloody success.

Out of the two of them I could see Richarlison's head being turned more easily than Digne's.

Waits for someone to come along and say "Richarlison loves us"
Not for me, I could easily see our hand being tested for Digne long before Richie, granted that Richie is apparently worth a lot more.

Digne is so far ahead in terms of current level, one of the best in the league where as our little pigeon is younger but lacks any sort of consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.