Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure is off for this one. It's one of them games Bournemouth aren't doing well, if we win it will make a statement that we are continuing the good. fo and ooking to do better than last season. So it's an Everton loss no question. No pressure this end.

With them likely playing 4-4-2 - I wonder if switching it to a proper 4-3-3 would suit us more?

I wouldn't be adverse to seeing Siggurdsson dropped in favour of another body in the middle to try win control of the midfield and hit Iwobi, Kean and Richarlison on the counter.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Delph Gomes Davies

Richarlison Kean Iwobi

Something like that I think would serve us well.

With them likely playing 4-4-2 - I wonder if switching it to a proper 4-3-3 would suit us more?

I wouldn't be adverse to seeing Siggurdsson dropped in favour of another body in the middle to try win control of the midfield and hit Iwobi, Kean and Richarlison on the counter.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Delph Gomes Davies

Richarlison Kean Iwobi

Think many would agree with you about sacrificing Sigurdsson a bit more for an extra body in midfield but I very much doubt Silva will ever not include Sigurdsson but for injury/suspension.

Think many would agree with you about sacrificing Sigurdsson a bit more for an extra body in midfield but I very much doubt Silva will ever not include Sigurdsson but for injury/suspension.

Yes very true he is a rigid manager - my worry is they have a physical midfield two and Fraser will link up well out wide with their front 2 - think we could do with Delph shielding the back 4 with another two bodies in and around winning possession.

we have to win, potential highest position 2nd and potential lowest position 14th

we better show up with enthusiasm

2-4 to Everton

Wouldn't mind a few weeks looking at us in the top four alright. I know it's early days but it's much better to get a foothold in these positions early it has a knock on effect I think.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Delph Gomes Davies

Richarlison Kean Iwobi

Davies for Siggy, not a chance Iceland dosent start, if anyone comes out it will be Gomes since he hasnt been playing well, but even if he does it will be Morgan who comes in

Status
Not open for further replies.