News of Ex Players

1 was watching a F A Vase game at Camelford today and overheard a guy talking about Mike Trebilcock. I went to speak to him and apparently this bloke met Mike at Tavistock and told him he played cricket against Mike a few weeks after the Cup final in 66.
I told him I had seen him score 2 in the Cup final and said we sang “ He’s the best little darkie in the land, and his name is Michael, Micheal, Micheal Trebilcock...
(Obviously a song not allowed now )
He said Mike is living well as a 75ish year old and is on good form

Seeing him miss that penalty just reminds me his glad I am he buggered off and that £15m is looking more and more like a good deal.
His technique on striking the ball just looks wrong and he barely hit the target for us. He didn’t have the bottle to play for us and now he’s being found out.

Seeing him miss that penalty just reminds me his glad I am he buggered off and that £15m is looking more and more like a good deal.
His technique on striking the ball just looks wrong and he barely hit the target for us. He didn’t have the bottle to play for us and now he’s being found out.
We don't have a player on our books that is fit to lace Barkleys boots. Is it any wonder why the likes of you, Moshiri, Brands & Silva are happy even below
mediocrity.

We don't have a player on our books that is fit to lace Barkleys boots.

giphy.gif