2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt make a difference imo - having Bolasie and Walcott stinking the gaff out doesn't stop us from going out for Iwobi and trying to get Zaha in.

For me - get a striker in and tell the other 3 you either sling your hook on loan/permanently or your training away from the squad and aint having a sniff.

Got to be cruel to be kind with these leeches who are happy pocketing their 80k a week whilst doing nothing.

Sky rumour linking him to PSG.

Hmm whoever we would go for is up for debate (Haller was my Number one choice) however for me we simply cant rely on a 19 year old & DCL to do the business - he needs time to develop - I would be happy for us to sign a no nonsense 1 in 3 type striker happy to rotate and get us the goals needed whilst allowing Kean to develop.

Someone like Belotti/Wilson/King all fit the bill.

Wilson is slated but when injury free he's a good finisher with pace and better than anyone we have up top at present - him and King also suit Silva's pressing from the front / linking up with the wide players style.
After a good night's sleep, do you stand by these shouts?

Doesnt make a difference imo - having Bolasie and Walcott stinking the gaff out doesn't stop us from going out for Iwobi and trying to get Zaha in.

For me - get a striker in and tell the other 3 you either sling your hook on loan/permanently or your training away from the squad and aint having a sniff.

Got to be cruel to be kind with these leeches who are happy pocketing their 80k a week whilst doing nothing.

You re right, but unless they willingly leave we are stuck with them.

The positives I suppose are, the majority of them are either out of contract or into the last year come next summer. Secondly, the quality of player we are worrying about it getting higher. Walcott isn't great, but he's a massive step up from Klaassen, Sandro and Bolasie.

I still think the plan was to get Zaha in as well as Iwobi and possibly Doucoure too. That should remain the plan, but realistically we have to be in the top 5/6 at Christmas to make it feasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.