How much more time should Silva be given?

How long should he be given?

• Press conference today at 2pm

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Monday 9am

Votes: 110 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silva changing things around means at least he is seeing what we see. His changes yesterday had the right result. If he adapts and becomes ruthless with the players fans will give him time. If he persists with the same tactics and players than the fans won't.

Still made changes too late for me. Performance wasn't great yesterday. Could have very easily ended in a draw because we were all over the place defensively, particularly 1st half. The result is ultimately what matters though, great 3 points.

He has got to have us in a good position come Christmas but if he loses the next game I want him out but if he wins the next game it's Christmas but when we lose our next game I want him out unless he wins then it is Christmas again lol.

Give him his time I say. It is absolutely ridiculous on here when we lose or even draw a game and I would go as far as saying childish

Give him his time I say. It is absolutely ridiculous on here when we lose or even draw a game and I would go as far as saying childish

That's all it is Banno....it's just kids really acting soft or adult's with mental age of a 10 year old.

I would have put it slightly higher than that but even my 12 year old is fully aware of the great progress Marco is making so 10 is about fair.

Just noticed Ijjy is banned? We know what for?

Sorry I know it’s off topic and would have been discussed elsewhere..

Silva changing things around means at least he is seeing what we see. His changes yesterday had the right result. If he adapts and becomes ruthless with the players fans will give him time. If he persists with the same tactics and players than the fans won't.
It's a fair point that you make, but the luxury of having reliable hardworking substitutes is something we haven't had at the club for years and an argument could be made that we still don't.
We seem to have found it incredibly difficult just to recruit a decent starting eleven despite having potfuls of cash washing around the gaff, but the recruitment of Brands and Silva has definitely put us on the right track. Silva may have to persist with the same tactics for a while yet due to the damage done to the club by Koeman/Walsh et al. I think Silva is doing a decent job with the players that he has, although his persistence with MS until recently was a bit disconcerting.

Status
Not open for further replies.