2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me alot of Mane. If he improves as much as him following a move then he'll be some asset.

Some of the comments here regarding a game against lincoln. Im as die hard an Evertonian as anyone and want to see any player tearing it up in a blue shirt. But come on. For all of those knocking posters for saying some stuff you are now stamping the seal of guarenteed quality on one game against lincoln city.
There is no middle ground on this forum ha.

You judge a player not only on the quality of the opposition but whether he does the things he should be doing, whether he makes the right decisions, whether he's reading the game properly, whether he shows technical ability, whether he shows things in his game that catch the eye, whether he shows a work ethic etc. These are all requirements irrespective of the opposition.Yes it was only Lincoln (a team who gave us a hard time at GP only last season remember) but for me he ticked all the boxes. Of course, we await further evidence.
I suspect he'll become the first choice wide man, replacing Bernard. Silva has for several weeks now been focusing negative attention on Bernard's game. A bit unfairly I think but I suspect it means he's always had the intention of Iwobi being his first choice in that position (though I think Iwobi has the attributes play the No.10 role).

You judge a player not only on the quality of the opposition but whether he does the things he should be doing, whether he makes the right decisions, whether he's reading the game properly, whether he shows technical ability, whether he shows things in his game that catch the eye, whether he shows a work ethic etc. These are all requirements irrespective of the opposition.Yes it was only Lincoln (a team who gave us a hard time at GP only last season remember) but for me he ticked all the boxes. Of course, we await further evidence.
I suspect he'll become the first choice wide man, replacing Bernard. Silva has for several weeks now been focusing negative attention on Bernard's game. A bit unfairly I think but I suspect it means he's always had the intention of Iwobi being his first choice in that position (though I think Iwobi has the attributes play the No.10 role).
THIS!!!

AGREE!!!

Said about every one of our attacking players whenever they have a decent game. Iwobi is not Del Piero.

Status
Not open for further replies.