2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol we were playing Lincoln and he didnt score.
It doesn’t matter he has looked decent in the cameos in the league as well. You okay what’s in front of you whether it be CB’s in the league or the brutes further down the chain he still did really well. Reckon you could do any better?

Again, he's 19, new country, hardest to play and do well in as a professional footballer in my opinion. He's going to have games where he isn't spectacular. Most weeks in fact for his first year.

There's no point analysing him at the moment - this time next year we can start to critique him.

This all day for me!

So excited for this lad and his undoubted potential but like anyone he will need the time and patience. Look at Salah and KDB’s first season in the PL, maybe bad examples as almost anyone could see they had potential but they weren’t given the time to really show it.
Even players like De Gea and Mascherano needed a full season to start showing their quality.

I honestly don’t care how many goals he scores this year. (Ok not exactly true as if he slots a bunch then I’ll go mental)

As long as he shows passion to get on the pitch and continues to work hard he will make an impact as we’ve seen already

From the early signs and what others have said of his mentality the sky is really the limit with this kid and I hope we can hold on to him for a long time to come!

I thought he was very good. Took a lot of scuffed clearances first time and on the turn, can fend defenders off and looks like he has the beating of a man. Very encouraging for me.
Absolutely. He's already REALLY good on the break. He can just FLY with the ball, yet has completely control over it. Hold up play is okay, just need to get him a bit more involved coming back for the ball. But also gets credit for the pass to Schneiderlin to set up the PEN - and the lovely ball for Walcott against Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.