2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ever looks like scoring no matter what the situation is. Should only make the bench as a last resort and should be sold in January.

The only thing you can say is that time and time again he finds himself in scoring positions. That in itself makes him better than DCL.

The only thing you can say is that time and time again he finds himself in scoring positions. That in itself makes him better than DCL.
Yep. I hate to say it but we aren't a million miles away from it being worth starting him over Richarlison just to see how it goes. I'm not saying it should happen yet but Richarlison needs to show something. Walcott is not nearly as bad as people want to make him out to be.

Yep. I hate to say it but we aren't a million miles away from it being worth starting him over Richarlison just to see how it goes. I'm not saying it should happen yet but Richarlison needs to show something. Walcott is not nearly as bad as people want to make him out to be.

I have issues with Richarlison but he scores that chance tonight and we get a draw. If Walcott could actually finish the chances he gets on the end of, he'd have a hope of being in the starting XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.