Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People on radio saying fluke result etc,may be,but it only takes a fluke result to start the downfall,how can a team like Everton somehow fail to test a keeper or create chance after chance etc,or not take shots when we get by the area most games,

Our 1-0 loss at the pit last season could be called a fluke result. We then went on awful run that trashed our season.

We have 4 points from 3 games and a negative goal diffetence from games that we really should be winning. Typical Everton story of missed opportunity.

Dcl and davies should seriously consider opening up a fashion shop on bold street they're much better at it than football
I wish Davies could have had the chances DCL has had in the first team, I reckon he would have improve a lot. DCL imo hasn’t improved at all, the German clubs like young English footballer can’t one of them take DCL off out hand.

I wish Davies could have had the chances DCL has had in the first team, I reckon he would have improve a lot. DCL imo hasn’t improved at all, the German clubs like young English footballer can’t one of them take DCL off out hand.
What would he improve on ? What solid natural foundations does he have in place ? I wish they would, but they wouldn't stand for it like we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.